As we are starting to open CBT back up, here are some of the changes we have made to our guidelines:
- COVID screen is no longer needed when attending in person.
- All participants are asked to stay home if they are feeling sick.
- Unvaccinated participants are asked to stay home if they have been exposed to COVID within 10 days prior to attending in person.
- Participants are encouraged to respect each other’s space sensitivity as we come out of this pandemic.
- Participants attending outdoor services do not need to wear a mask, though they are more than welcome to wear a mask if they choose.
- Outdoor services are open to both vaccinated and unvaccinated participants.
- Pre-registration is not required for COVID purposes.
All participants age 12 and over must be fully vaccinated to attend services or events. Cards will no longer be checked at the door; we will rely on participants’ good faith in honoring our community’s protocol. Fully vaccinated is defined as being vaccinated and boosted.
If a participant is not fully vaccinated, they can attend services if asymptomatic. Unvaccinated participants must provide either a PCR test from 72 hours prior or a rapid test from that day AND wear a surgical mask indoors, which will be available in the lobby.
Starting on Wednesday, February 16 masks will be optional when indoors. Religious school will remain masks required for all.
- Our indoor capacity is 100 participants.
- Pre-registration is required in order to attend indoor services.
Indoor Events with Food
- Onegs will resume.
Updated February 13, 2022