As we are starting to open CBT back up, here are some of the changes we have made to our guidelines:
- COVID screen is no longer needed when attending in person.
- All participants are asked to stay home if they are feeling sick.
- Unvaccinated participants are asked to stay home if they have been exposed to COVID within 10 days prior to attending in person.
- Participants are encouraged to respect each other’s space sensitivity as we come out of this pandemic.
- Participants attending outdoor services do not need to wear a mask, though they are more than welcome to wear a mask if they choose.
- Outdoor services are open to both vaccinated and unvaccinated participants.
- Pre-registration is not required for COVID purposes.
- All participants age 12 and above must be vaccinated to attend and show vaccination cards at the door. Children under the age of 12 can attend unvaccinated.
- In groups of 100 people or fewer where everyone is vaccinated, people will be permitted to be unmasked indoors. However, participants must remain masked in groups where people are either vaccinated or unvaccinated.
- We have increased indoor capacity to 100 participants.
- When on the Bimah for a reading/chanting/speaking role, participants may remove their mask.
- Pre-registration is required in order to attend indoor services.
- Social distancing is not required.
Indoor Events with Food
- The social hall may have up to 100 participants.
At events where food is served indoors, all participants age 12 and above must be vaccinated to attend and show vaccination cards at the door. Children under the age of 12 can attend unvaccinated.
All participants must remain masked while indoors, unless they are actively eating or drinking. For all other activities, including dancing, participants must be masked..
Food may be served self-serve. A sanitizer bottle will be available for all participants to clean their hands, and while serving or standing near the buffet, all participants must wear a mask.
Updated November 5, 2021