As we are starting to open CBT back up, here are some of the changes we have made to our guidelines:
- COVID screen is no longer needed when attending in person.
- All participants are asked to stay home if they are feeling sick.
- Unvaccinated participants are asked to stay home if they have been exposed to COVID within 10 days prior to attending in person.
- All indoor activities require all participants to wear a mask.
- Participants are encouraged to respect each other’s space sensitivity as we come out of this pandemic.
- All restrictions are lifted.
- Participants in outdoor services do not need to wear a mask or socially distance.
- Participants are more than welcome to wear a mask.
- Outdoor services will no longer require a COVID screen whether or not you are vaccinated.
- Pre-registration is not required for COVID purposes.
- All participants are required to wear a mask during indoor events.
- We have increased indoor capacity to approximately 50% (110 participants).
- Pre-registration is required in order to attend indoor services.
- Social distancing is not required.