Team Trivia Night 2022 Sunday, April 24
Doors Open @ 6:15 p.m. | Play starts @ 7:00 p.m.
100 fun, brain-challenging questions | Entry fee $250* per team; teams of 8 players
*Early registration special: $225 if you register and pay before March 15th.
- The fun is back after the Pandemic Pause!! Join us for the 18th annual edition of Congregation B’nai Tikvah’s Team Trivia Challenge. Movies, music, current events, history, pop culture, sports, cooking, geography, television. We’ve got all that for you and more!
- This isn’t Jeopardy and you don’t need to be a trivia expert to play. It’s a TEAM event with 6-8 players per team — you use your collective minds to answer the questions. Just work with your teammates to puzzle out the answers. You’ll be surprised to discover just how much you can come up with together.
- Although registration is by team only, this event is open to everyone, B’nai Tikvah members or not, so get a team from your office, school, club or neighborhood. Don’t have a team to play on? No problem. E-mail us at TheCBTTriviaGuys@gmail.com and we will do our best to find a team for you to join. And we’re always looking for eager volunteers who can help us during the event.
- Your team entry fee normally includes hors d’oeuvres and snacks; beer, wine, soft drinks and bottled water; dessert; coffee and tea. Dinner is not provided but teams are free to bring in their own. NOTE: Depending on Covid restrictions, food service may be limited. We will advise prior to April 24th.
- PROOF OF COVID VACCINATION WILL BE REQUIRED OF ALL PEOPLE TO ENTER THE SYNAGOGUE (this includes teams and volunteers). Masks are required as of Feb 15th, but that may change as we get closer. Teams will be notified prior.
- ADVANCE EVENT TEAM REGISTRATION ONLY – AT THIS TIME We are limited to 11 teams. We fully expect this event to sell out, so preregistration of teams is a must.
- COST: $250* per team. Teams are a maximum of EIGHT people. We suggest a minimum of six.
*Early registration special: $225 if you register and pay before March 15.
- PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY REGISTRATION. Seating priority is determined by the order in which paid team registrations are received. Team fees are nonrefundable after April 10th.
Have questions, need more information, or want to volunteer your help? Contact The B’nai Tikvah Trivia Guys – Rocco Biale, Scott Danish and Kevin Wilk – at TheCBTTriviaGuys@gmail.com or call the Temple Office at (925) 933-5397.